Working out of the detailed project plan
Radian-QS team always creates a project schedule of all detailed activities to minimize risk to the final result and delivery.
Careful planning will ensure that project will not overrun deadlines and/or pile on unexpected costs. From project plan all participant and stakeholders can always know:
- Duration of project and any single stage / sub-project;
- Who is responsible for each activity of the project;
- The approach chosen to target the problem with;
- Major deliverables from the project;
- Exact timing of key decisions and milestones for review;
- Resource planning and estimations.
The plan is usually presented in the form of Gantt chart, and is updated on regular basis. This greater visibility encourages accurate real time status reports and analyses from multiple perspectives.
From this all participants and project stakeholders can understand current situation. The very important feature of our project plans is highlighted critical path. This is the longest sequence of activities in a project plan which must be completed on time for the project to be finished on due date.