PCI DSS Audit
Growing fraud threats caused the major market players to organize special council and create industry standard PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) to increase controls around cardholder data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
The standard defines a set of measures which must be executed to secure sensitive information, such as:
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network;
- Protect Cardholder Data;
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program;
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures;
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks;
- Maintain an Information Security Policy;
For all systems processing sensitive data related to cardholder and card it is mandated to undergo PCI DSS compliance audit and receive certificate of compliance. This audit and also yearly review are performed by certified assessor which is called Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA).
Radian-QS team can recommend our clients PCI QSA assessor from our partner list and help to prepare for audit.